We are happy to announce we are now open with normal business hours! If you'd like to make an appointment, please call the practice at (704) 271-5223.
In an effort to maintain the safest possible environment for our patients and staff, we have enacted the following procedures in light of COVID-19 (as suggested by the ADA, CDC, and OSHA):
- All patient contact rooms will be cleaned thoroughly with medical-grade cleaning supplies before and after any patient encounter.
- We will assess all patients and staff for COVID-19 symptoms upon arriving at the practice, including performing temperature checks for all patients, family, and staff.
- Staff is required to wear masks at all times and wash hands frequently.
- We encourage patients to wear a mask to their office visit and wash hands frequently.
- We are limiting people in our offices to the patient only (unless a pediatric or geriatric patient).
- We ask that patients remain in their car until they receive a text from our staff telling them to come in for their appointment.
- The number of chairs in the waiting room has been limited to increase personal space and comply with social distancing.
- We are regulating patient movement in the clinical area during appointments.
Our doctor will continue to be on-call (24 hours a day and 7 days a week) covering any emergency dental needs. We will also continue tele-dentistry visits for patients with specific conditions that can be safely rendered through tele-dentistry. To schedule a tele-dentistry visit or an in-person appointment, call (704) 271-5223.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these times. We can't wait to see you again soon!
- The Shine Dentistry Team